Sunday, April 26, 2009

I completely forgot....I blame old age!

Wow, I completely forgot that I had this blog. I had trouble logging in, so I decided to log into 'old Blogger' and up it came. I tell ya, if I hadn't read the post from when I was having a hard time after my cat was shot, I think I might not have recognized the blog.

Well, that's not entirely true. I would have recognized my statement of intent as to putting forth an unworthy effort. LOL!

I think I'm doing much better managing my depression now as compared to a few years ago. So, that's improved.

Now if I could just get the freakin' air conditioner working in this house.... Thank goodness, though, it's not July or August. That's happened a couple of times in the past 5 years and it is DEADLY HOT!! Now it's just warm and stuffy in the house. But The Air Conditioner Man is coming tomorrow, praise be, so I'll be ridin' high......

No comments: